- Administrative License, Indiana Wesleyan University, 2006
- Masters of Science in Education, Indiana University, 1996
- Indiana Teaching License: Government, American History, World History and Special Education
- Paralegal Certificate, National Academy for Paralegal Studies, 1993
- B.A. Political Science and Afro-American Studies, Indiana University, 1991
School Wide Positive Behavior Intervention, Hurricane Katrina Coordinated Relief Effort, School Wide Reading Initiative Reading Across the Curriculum-Secondary Based on Book by Chris Tovani, Literacy Website for District, & K-12 Literacy Program-Explicit and Systematic According to National Reading Panel (2000).